Donate to Our Furniture Fund
June 18th, 2011
As we near completion of Founders Hall, we continue to rely on the generous support of those who share our vision. Your contribution will help Red Clay go above and beyond for our new offices, Sunday school classrooms and related facilities.
Here are some critical ways you can make a difference:
• $8,400: Library - shelving $5,800 / table and chairs $2,000 / video system $600
• $4,100: Adult Education - furniture $3,500 / video system $600
• $3,500: Office Server
• $2,600: Sunday School Classrooms A - video system $600 / tables and chairs $1,600 / worship center cabinet $400
• $2,600: Sunday School Classroom B - video system $600 / tables and chairs $1,600 / worship center cabinet $400
• $2,600: Sunday School Classroom C - video system $600 / tables and chairs $1,600 / worship center cabinet $400
• $2,000: Phone system
• $1,100 each: Office computers and software - for 10 stations
• $1,000: VPN and wireless
• $700: Sunday School Office - task station $500 / bookshelves $200
• $225 each: Tables for Sunday School rooms
• $75 each: Ethernet/Phone hook-ups - for 15 stations
• $31 each: Stackable chairs - for Sunday School rooms
How to Give
Donations to the Furniture Fund can be made using the Capital Fund envelopes in the pews or by sending a donation directly to the office. Please designate Furniture Fund for all donations.
If you get the chance, ask any of the 50 or so Members who participated in today's construction tours of the lower floors of Founders Hall if they are excited about the progress. Plans are to have the lower floors complete for the opening of Sunday School in the fall. If you would like to help furnish and "wire up" the classrooms, offices, and library please contact the church office.